2 year parts and labour warranty. Next day spares service available.
The GREENSMOWER range includes the 12-blade “G” models and 6- or 9-blade “SI” models in 20-inch and 25-inch cutting widths. All are fitted with the very best Subaru Robin EX13 4.5hp engines and share the same easy handling characteristics and open-frame design for easy maintenance and cleaning.
“G” models are 12-bladed and designed specifically for fine turf applications, offering the same cutting performance as the Golf mower and featuring a low-cut bottom blade, nylon filament brush strip, adjustable smooth steel rear rollers and removable rear roller scraper. Height of cut is accurately adjusted by dual continuously variable handwheels and a setting gauge is supplied as standard.
“SI” models are identical to the “G” models with the following exceptions; height of cut is adjusted by a simpler single handwheel, the rear rollers are rubberised for increased grip and durability and a thicker bottom blade is fitted as standard. The brush strip is omitted from this model.
Wiehle front roller fitted to Greensmower (NB: standard equipment brush strip has been removed)
Transport cradle fitted to Greensmower
Protea have managed to combine excellent engineering quality with good balance, ideal weight and convenience in operation. Electrical interlocks allow the grassbox to be emptied without stopping the engine. The drive clutch can be operated with light pressure on the lever and allows “inching” in tight turns.
Greensmower (SI) with 6-blade reel
Customer feedback and cutting trials have repeatedly shown that these machines perform as well as, or better than, all competing brands in the professional market. Customer support includes a comprehensive two-year parts and labour warranty, next-day spares service and telephone technical assistance.
For all applications where the single-drive Greensmowers and dual-drive Golf mowers are suitable, users should also consider the Dedicated Groomer/Dethatcher machine described in this brochure.
Height adjustable rear roller (left) and hand wheel height adjuster for cutting cylinder (right)
- Available in 20″ or 25″ cutting widths
- 6, 9 or 12-blade cutting cylinder
- Subaru Robin EX13 4.5hp engine
- Nylon filament brush strip on 12-blade versions
- Dual height adjusters on “G” models, single adjuster on “SI”
- Short wheelbase minimises scalping
- Low ground pressure
- Adjustable rear roller for perfect alignment
- Smooth steel two-section rear roller (rubberised on SI models)
- Robust powdercoat paint finish
- Anti-vibration mounts and non-tiring controls
- High quality durable steel grassbox
- Folding handles for easy transportation
- Optional wheeled transport cradle
- Optional Wiehle front roller